terça-feira, junho 25, 2013

open letter to the end of love

I shall write us no more. These words are not yours, but for you. There is no love. The tears we shed washed away by the tide that  washes our memories away. Because there is no other way. You must keep storming through everyone's lives like a rainbow butterfly a tornado smile causing nuclear holocausts in unsuspecting hearts reduced to the atomic ashes of your ever blossoming lips. This is where I hide my love away: in the warmest of hugs, in the softest of kisses deposited on your forgiving face while I bid my last goodbye. You won't suspect my love's departure for for you it shall be dead. This is the only way. My confusion, my bleeding heart must dive deep never to be seen again. So we can survive. So we can be any kind of us, any but the one we so fiercely chose to hide. chose to crave.
Sing this love a brief eulogy.
Hug it goodbye, and wait quietly for our eternal return.

Sem comentários: